Uncovering irregularities, recovering assets.
- Assisted in recoveries from fraud investigations amounting to more than a total of $20 million dollars.
- Coordinated complex litigation for non-dischargeability actions in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Uncovered fraudulent activities of Chief Financial Officers of prominent businesses within short periods of time after beginning each assignment, involving (in certain cases) members of executive management.
- Discovered fabrications and other irregularities included by borrowers in their borrowing base certificates submitted to major asset-based lenders.
- Discovered inappropriate payments made by a large business to fictitious employees and to actual employees, with amounts kicked back to corporate officers.
- Uncovered scheme to deposit incoming payments of accounts receivable to bank accounts opened under fictitious names similar to actual corporate names.