Seamlessly returning a company to viability.
This $160 million textile manufacturer with production and other facilities having a value of $50 million was reporting annual losses of $41 million.
- The company was manufacturing and carrying excess inventory.
- RSI formulated a plan to consolidate the company’s operations and reduce its inventory, and assisted the company to implement the plan.
- In eight months, the company was turned around from the $41 million annual loss to break-even level.
- The company avoided bankruptcy.
- The market pricing of the company’s publicly traded bonds increased from 35 to 95 in eighteen months.