Knowledge and experience to determine the fair market value
of your company.
RSI performs valuations for national as well as international businesses. A business valuation establishes a company's worth by setting values for all tangible and intangible assets. Our valuation services can include identifying and implementing steps that will add substantial value in a time-sensitive environment (i.e., in the short term).
Take our survey…
- Do you know the actual value of your business?
- Have you ever considered selling your business?
- Are you interested in purchasing another business?
- Are you in the midst of a merger or an acquisition?
- Are you in a bankruptcy or reorganization?
- Are you opposing a foreclosure or other enforcement action?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be in need of our valuation services. RSI’s professionals have the knowledge and experience to determine the fair market value of your company by the use of appropriate valuation methods, depending on the purpose of or reason for the valuation. A valuation report requires a substantial, multi-dimensional examination of the business, including analysis and interpretation of individual company financial performance, overall industry performance and relevant economic data. Your company deserves the most accurate and comprehensive valuation within the shortest possible time.